Why choose a home from Park Lane?
It is all about the standard of care we offer. We have a vastly experienced staff who bring humour and fun to their work, whilst still providing a fully professional and committed service.
It is clear to see when you walk around any of our homes that it is the relationship between staff and residents which is key. We realise the importance of getting the right personalities for the job, as we understand that the best individuals to care for our residents are those who truly see it as their calling. It is also crucial to have the right equipment to aid our staff to care for residents in the correct manner, so we ensure that this is the case at all times.
All of our homes are maintained and decorated to a high standard to achieve the home sweet home feel. All the grounds and gardens are kept impeccablly so that they can be enjoyed all year round.
We realise the difficulties facing families when they live and work away, and so we do everything we can to keep all family members involved and informed about their loved one’s health, progress and well-being. This has proved invaluable to providing peace of mine to all concerned.
We offer a range of care homes from Mansion houses in the East Yorkshire and Lancashire to a bespoke care village in Rotherham catering for residential, nursing and Dementia needs. Please contact us to find out what home would suit your needs best and we can arrange a meeting.
We pride ourselves in having talented and enthusiastic Activities Co-ordinators, who are committed to putting smiles on everybody’s face, and fostering a fun, vibrant and community atmosphere in our homes.
- Activities differ from home to home (which can be seen in each home’s dedicated Activities and News sections of this website) but generally include
- Reminiscence sessions
- Theatre visits
- Trips to the country
- Shopping outings
- Exercise classes
- Visiting speakers
- Regular entertainers
- Tea Dances
- Art classes
- Cinema nights
- Baking & cooking
- Games clubs
Our homes have qualified staff on duty 24hrs a day, seven days a week. We aim to provide the best care, support and advice by:
- Working closely with our residents and their families to develop a plan of care which all of our team follows.
- Liaising with local GPs and other healthcare professionals to address our residents’ individual needs.
- Rigorous in-house training, auditing and supervision to maintain our high standards.
- Providing a full range of equipment and environments to suit residents’ needs.
- Offering an appetising and nutritious menu catering for various dietary requirements.
There are many other care home companies out there. We invite you to explore all of the options open to you and your relatives and come back to see what we can offer you in our commitment to making new memories.